Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Banner

I got my idea here from Pinterest for a Halloween banner and I think it turned out pretty cute :-) I did my triangles 5" by 7" out of paper and used some various die cuts or just free handed the cut out shapes I used. I also used permanent marker on a lot of it for the little details.
This is how my halloween banner turned out. I still want to put it on a ribbon or some type of cord but I just haven't gotten around to it yet so they are taped up to the wall for now. I did a skull, witch, cat, candy corn, werewolf, vampire, frankenstein, ghost, pumpkin, owl, and a bat.
My little boy toy standing up next to the ottoman eating his lil crunchies

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2020 at 12:13 AM , Blogger midn said...

replica moncler jackets, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica moncler jacket, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home