Friday, September 9, 2011

Drink Coasters

So while my mom was here we worked on a bunch of crafts together but some of them are gifts for people so I don't want to post pictures of them yet. But, recently I decided I wanted to make drink coasters and while I was at my local craft store I saw instructions on how to do some and I think that they turned out pretty good. They had a little coaster kit that came with a box and coasters to put in it. The box was unfinished so we stained it ebony to match the rest of the wood in our house. Then, I cut out a bunch of coordinating Amy Butler scrapbook paper to fit the coasters, did a couple of layers of decoupage then sealed them with epoxy resin so they are rock hard like a tile.










Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home